Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where to Eat

Have you ever gotten stuck in a restaurant rut?  About a year ago, Jim and I observed that we often visited the same restaurants over and over simply for lack of ideas on where to eat.  We grew tired of the routine, and decided to begin making a list of restaurants that we have never patronized to turn to when we had a case of "Idon'tknowwheredoyouwanttogo-itis". 

It was by way of this list that we discovered our two all-time favorite restaurants, The Gingerbread House (which we're headed to later tonight) and Haute Taco (at which we dined last weekend).  We've discovered other gems as well:  Maxie's Southern Comfort, Fishbones, and El Fuego

Last week, I asked my Facebook friends for help in expanding our list of Where to Eat.  I received many recommendations; our list has definitely lengthened!  Jim and I look forward to checking out eateries that our friends and family love.  We just might find another favorite! 

On the left side of the blog you will now see a list of the restaurants that we would like to visit.  As we do, we will cross them off our list!  If you have any more suggestions for the list, leave a comment below! 

4 comments:

Mtbkr said...

Hardee's

Stefanie said...

Wow, you have some great suggestions. Please do a blog post review of each one after you go! I'd love to read your reviews on a lot of these places. One of our favorites is North Star Bistro (already on your list) -- and since you like Haute Taco...you already know where it is!

Unknown said...

Have you tried the PDQ down the street?

Unknown said...

Good luck finding something for Jim to eat at Blue's Egg.

Post a Comment