Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March 5 on 5: A Visit to the Domes

It's been quite some time since I last participated in the 5 on 5 Blog Circle!  As a reminder, those photographers that participate in the circle will document a story in just five images each month. Early in the month of March, we met my mom at the Mitchell Park Domes for their annual train show.  We have always enjoyed our visits to the Domes, and this trip was no exception!  Maddie and Will had fun completing the scavenger hunt in the show dome while watching the trains pass by, while my mom and I enjoyed the warmth and colors of the Domes!  

I won't lie - I get just as excited as the kids do to visit The Domes!  I love taking pictures here - especially in the winter!  

Maddie and Will took in the train exhibit with Grandma.


No visit to the Domes is complete without a stop in the Tropical Dome and a "wish" made at the waterfall.



We had to return to the Show Dome for one last look at the train display.

He would have stayed there all day if I had let him!

 Next up in our blog circle is St. Charles, Missouri Documentary Family Photographer Melissa Kayser with her 5 on 5!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This place looks fabulous. Love all the colors!

Melissa Kayser said...

I love the trains!!! And your son's outfit is so perfect!!! These are such a great set!!

Post a Comment