Today I am sharing 5 photos taken on one of the coldest days of the year, a day on which I decided that it would be a good idea to go outside with the twins and shovel our front sidewalk and driveway. The sun was shining, and it seemed much warmer than it actually was. It wasn't until much later in the day that I realized just how cold it was when I marched my small children outside to shovel for me while I snapped away. I'm pretty sure I earned a Mother of the Year award that day!
Maddie and Will actually didn't seem to mind the frigid temperature that morning, and helped me to clear away most of the snow that had fallen overnight before we headed inside to warm up with some hot beverages.
![]() |
| Throwing snow in the air so that Mama could capture it "glowing" in the sunlight was all fun and games until this silly little girl flipped a shovel of snow up into her own face. Time to go inside! |
Now, click here to see the story that my friend Melissa captured this month!












4 comments:
"I'm pretty sure I earned a Mother of the Year award that day! " HA! I sometimes feel the same way, lol. Look on the bright side, although it was cold the kids had fun and you got a chance to document it. Lovely images Becky. Welcome to our circle. :)
Oh my goodness!!!!! I love these! The colors, the sun, your gorgeous children! Welcome to our group. :)
I love these! It's so true that the kids never seem to mind the cold when we are desperate to do anything but stay outside with them! Well done!!!
So glad to have you join us!! Fantastic job with your images and story - and I sure do love those "glowing" snow shots.
Post a Comment