The final week of 2013 was no less busy than the week prior. In fact, it may have been even busier! The fifty-second week of the year brought more holiday celebrations and gatherings with family and friends, a much-needed Date Day/Night for Jim and me, and lots of play with new toys at home. It was a great way to bring a close to the year!
 |
358/365: Christmas Eve
After being less than cooperative when pictures were being taken at her Mimi and Papa's house, Maddie (thankfully) was much more compliant when she was asked to sit for pictures in front of our tree on Christmas Eve! |
 |
359/365: Unwrapping
Will was not as excited about opening his Christmas presents as Maddie seemed to be...until Jim began unwrapping a small stuffed Caillou. When he saw what was underneath that wrapping paper, he finally stopped running around to help Jim unwrap the toy! |
 |
360/365: Click!
It was no surprise that Maddie knew exactly what to do with the camera that the twins received as a Christmas present from their great grandma; the twins are constantly followed by their mama's camera! |
 |
361/365: Dog Walker
Another one of the twins' Christmas gifts was a puppy pull toy. Though the puppy is sometimes dragged along behind the twins, Maddie can be seen walking the dog in the picture above. |
 |
362/365: Wonder
On Saturday, Jim and I enjoyed a date day/night courtesy of Deb and Steve. I snapped a couple cell phone pictures that day, but none of them earned a spot as that day's Project 365 submission. Instead, I chose to post this picture of Maddie gazing at Mimi's ornament collection. |
 |
363/365: Little Tot
The twins and I played many games of "I Spy" with the ornaments on our Christmas tree this year. They became familiar with the phrase "Look, don't touch" over the three weeks that the tree was up. Here, Will finds a Curious George ornament on the tree...while holding Curious George. |
 |
364/365: Afternoon Artist
On Monday afternoon, Maddie woke up from her nap before Will woke from his. While we waited for Will to wake up, Maddie colored in her giant coloring books as I snapped pictures of her sitting in the beautiful afternoon sunlight. |
 |
365/365: Onward and Upward
On the last day of 2013, we were tidying up the house in preparation for friends Mike and Chris to come over for our annual New Year's Eve get-together. I was running up and down the basement stairs when I noticed Will watching me from the top of the staircase. I made sure to grab my camera on my next trip down to get a picture of him at the top! |
2 comments:
REally cute pix...that one of Will at the top of stairs and the one of Maddie coloring were my favorites!
Really cute pics...the ones of Will at top of stairs and Maddie coloring were my favorites!
Post a Comment