Although I stopped posting photos from the project here quite some time ago, I did continue shooting daily during 2015 to complete my third Project 365. I fell behind with editing over the holidays, but was finally able to put the finishing touches on the project this past weekend. As the end of 2015 and the completion of this project drew nearer, I decided that I would take a break from daily shooting in 2016 so that I could focus on organizing and printing photos. Yet after seeing the photos that I shot during 2015 compiled in the slideshow below, I honestly don't know if I can stop. I've learned too much, grown too much, and captured TOO MUCH to just stop...so I haven't.
I've continued to shoot for each day of the first few days of the new year, and I suppose I will continue to capture a photo per day for as many days as I can. I know that there will be days on which I won't want to pick up the camera. I've been there. I will move on and keep clicking. I know that I won't produce my best work every day. It's not about that. It's about documenting each and every day. It's about the improvement that comes only through daily practice.
So, for now, I am committed to capturing our life for another year. I can't look at the photos taken over the last year and NOT try this again...for a fourth time!
Welcome to Good Times, a blog established to share news, notes, and photos from Jim,Maddie, Will, Bailey, and me with our family and friends! We hope that you enjoy your visit, and that you will return again soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment