Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finished

Although we're waiting on different cabinet doors, to all intents and purposes, our basement is finished!  The granite countertops were installed and the bar plumbing was completed today.  As I type, Jim is stocking the bar and preparing it for tomorrow night, when we will open the bar to its first guests, Chris and Mike.  I don't think that I've ever seen Jim this happy! 

We hope to have our friends and family over to see the finished product in person soon, but in the meantime, check out these shots...

Now that our exercise room is finished, there are no more excuses for us NOT to work out!

Jim and I moved most of the living room furniture into the basement last weekend. 
Mike assisted with the TV and console.

Thanks to the generosity of family, we were able to use Target gift cards to purchase the bar stools in addition to new tables for the living room.

After the granite countertops were installed today, Jim and I both thought that we should have granite countertops installed in our kitchen (someday).

Pure joy

Happiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment