Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Mexican Thanksgiving


Two weeks ago, Jim and I joined his family in celebrating Thanksgiving and his grandmother's 80th birthday in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  It was a quick trip, but it was just long enough for some fun and relaxation in the sun.  Jim and I spent most of our time lounging near the pool and indulging in food and drink, but we did take time to venture downtown for a visit to Pipi's and a stroll along the Malecon. 

Not a bad way to spend Thanksgiving or to celebrate the Love Grandma's 80th!

Below are some of the photos taken on our trip.  To see the rest of our pictures, click here!

The Birthday Girl and I

Chris, Kristen and Connor

Connor enjoyed the time in the pool!

Bob, Elaine, Rachael, and Kayleigh

On the Beach

In the Ocean

At the Resort

Margaritas at Pipi's

Deb and Rachael

Sisters Rachael and Kayleigh
Jim and I with Grandma Joan

The Fam

0 comments:

Post a Comment