Today marks the twins' four month birthday! (What?!? How?!?) As is tradition, I photographed the babies in their stickered onesies earlier today. Now that both Maddie and Will have launched a full-fledged exploration of the many uses of their heads, arms, hands, fingers, and legs, it is much more difficult to capture them both smiling, much less looking at the camera. In fact, I took over 120 pictures over the course of the day just to try and get the "perfect" shots. Yes, yes, they're all perfect, but for some I had to settle for "as good as it gets". I literally worked up a sweat as I positioned, re-positioned, entertained, and refereed all while simultaneously working the camera! I have a new appreciation for baby/children's photographers!
Stay tuned for more pictures from the babies' fourth month! Happy birthday, Maddie and Will!
 |
| This is truly the best shot that I could get with the twins together on the chair...Just wait until you see the other attempts! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment