Thursday, July 31, 2014

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Well, that was quite a long hiatus from the blog, wasn't it?  I'll spare you the excuses, of which I have many, and simply welcome you back to a new and improved Good Times!  If you weren't aware, Good Times went on the fritz during my long blogging break.  The template suddenly disappeared and was replaced with ads for PhotoBucket.  The blog was back to normal after several weeks of this nonsense, but by then I had contacted Julie at Leelou Blogs and placed an order for a new pre-made template.  After its installation and some long-overdue updating, Good Times is back!   My most FAVORITEST feature of the new template is this:

I recently purchased an adorable tutu for Maddie from my sister's friend.  The first time she put it on, she said, "I so beautiful like a ballerina!"  When I directed her to dance in it, she began to bounce up and down in a very un-ballerina-like fashion.  I showed her a video of ballerinas on YouTube, and she's been attempting to mimic their moves ever since!  Last night, she was doing her best impression of a beautiful ballerina and I couldn't resist the chance to take her picture!

That's right - extra large photos.  If you may recall, I had hoped to redesign the blog to allow for larger pictures earlier this year.  This was just the opportunity that I needed to make the change!  

Much has happened since I last updated the blog - we threw a second 2nd birthday party for the twins, we celebrated the Fourth of July with bomb pops and watermelon, and we listed and sold our house...and bought a new one!  

Be sure to stay tuned as I attempt to recap the events of the past month with EXTRA LARGE photos in between packing boxes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment