Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Project 365: May

Yeah, yeah...I'm posting pictures taken over a month ago.  Life's been a bit busy since our homecoming, and the blog has fallen by the wayside in the last few weeks.  With Jim gone this week, though, I found myself with some time on my hands tonight, and thought I'd check in.

The following photos hold the last of the memories of our stay in The Netherlands, a trip that now seems like a lifetime away.  It now seems somewhat unbelievable that we spent six months of our lives there; I am so glad that we have the pictures to prove that we were indeed there!  

Although I remain ecstatic to be home among friends and family, I do often wonder what is happening in the small town of Delden.  I am certain that life continues as normal there...just without those big, stupid, loud Americans that infiltrated their quiet community for months!

On a photography front, I began practicing my hand at zone metering, which I had learned about via a Facebook photography group early in the month of May.  Near the end of the month, I started taking Mastering Manual Exposure, a class through Clickin Moms that helped me to fill in some gaps of understanding, specifically in regards to light metering and white balance.    
































0 comments:

Post a Comment