Time is such a funny thing, isn't it? It's been two weeks since I updated the blog. Two weeks ago marked our final day in our Little Dutch House as our six-month stay in Holland drew to a close. On that Thursday, the twins and I visited both the local grocery store and the pitiful bungalow park playground for one last time. That night, Jim picked up pizza from our favorite restaurant in town, and we devoured it while watching an episode of Modern Family via our Slingbox after a toast to our last night in Delden.
Two weeks later, and we're settling back into life at home. I've been through the Starbucks drive-thru more times that I can count, I've already spent too much money at Target, and we've caught up with some family and friends. The flight home and our first few nights after our arrival were rough, but it doesn't matter much now because WE'RE HOME!
And while there is STILL unpacking to do, I thought that it may be wise to post the Project 365 photos that I had taken during the month of April before we move into June! With warm weather, special visitors, day trips, a big birthday, Easter festivities, and a few rainy days, the month of April provided plenty of inspiration! It took me outside of my comfort zone of photographing toddlers as I turned my focus to capturing flowers and city landscapes.
I am certainly happy to be home, but I will definitely miss the opportunities that I had for photography while we were in Holland, and am so glad that I documented our stay to share with others and to preserve our memories of a once-in-a-lifetime experience.





































1 comments:
I can't get over how freaking adorable they both are!!!! Love, love, love all the pictures!
Post a Comment