Presuming that I have a loyal reader or two still with me after the long break from blogging from which I am just now returning, I do apologize for my absence. Moving took a lot out of me. After returning to the U.S. at the end of May, we took about two weeks to become reacquainted to our American life before we began making preparations to sell our home. The weeks and months that followed were spent purging, packing, storing, cleaning, staging, searching, negotiating, unpacking, arranging, reorganizing, and learning. We're still not completely settled; tomorrow morning, Jim, aided by his dad and brother-in-law, will empty our storage unit and move the contents into the basement. The fun just does not stop, I tell you!
Before all of the purging and packing and rearranging, I had the best of intentions to update the blog with photos taken during the month of June, which now seems eons ago. Though I have continued to take pictures on a fairly regular basis, I have now fallen behind in posting them on both Flickr and Facebook. There just hasn't been enough time in the day lately! In June, though, I was a bit more diligent (the house was not on the market at that point, after all). It does look like I skipped a day, but...eh. Twenty-nine out of thirty ain't so bad.
Looking now at these pictures, it seems preposterous that tomorrow will be the first day of fall. It seems as though the summer just started!
0 comments:
Post a Comment