Today's throwback video takes us back to last fall, when the twins were about 18 months old. It was filmed during one of their favorite activities at the Gymboree class that we attended once each week. We were just weeks away from our move to The Netherlands. At the time, the twins seemed so big, so old. Now, of course, they look like babies! Neither one of them had much hair, and they are definitely a lot smaller than they are now (though Maddie may still be able to squeeze into those same clothes!)! This video makes me smile; I love how Maddie covers her eyes when she is just supposed to "freeze" her movements, I adore how Will responds to the teacher's encouragement to participate, and I can't help but laugh at how Will raises his shirt up and shows off his belly (which he still likes to do every now and then) at the song's finish.
I continue to remind myself to take videos of Maddie and Will to attempt to capture all that I cannot by way of a photograph (we've got plenty of those!). Years and even weeks from now, I will be glad that I did; they change and grow TOO quickly!







0 comments:
Post a Comment