Monday, April 20, 2015

Third Birthday Interviews

We spent the weekend celebrating Maddie and Will's THIRD birthday with trips to the zoo and Miller Park, and a "hot diggity dog" Mickey and Minnie Mouse party.  Although it will take some time to recover from the non-stop action over the last few days, it was ALL completely worth it!  After all, the twins will only turn 3 once!

I'm still in the process of editing the pictures taken on their birthday and during their party, but thought I would share the following videos.  I sat Maddie and Will down separately today and asked them several questions about themselves.  I hope to conduct a similar "interview" for each of their birthdays to come.  It will be interesting to hear how their answers change (or remain the same) over the years!  I would expect that they will vary greatly; their "favorites" change by the hour these days...I can only imagine the impact of a several years!



0 comments:

Post a Comment