Although I stopped posting pictures here about halfway through 2014, I have continued taking a photo for each day of the year just as I have since I began my first Project 365 in 2013. Two months ago, I started using an app called Collect to store and organize my photos after I had seen how a fellow photographer used the app to create a collage of pictures taken at the end of a month. I've used the collage to share my Project 365 photos once before, but I prefer the option to share the pictures in video format, which is what you can see below!
The month of June brought visits to beaches, to strawberry fields, to parks, and to the zoo. We enjoyed the first warm days of summer and all of the fun that came with them. The twins practiced using the toilet, went to their first baseball game, and spent a night away with their Auntie Sue, Uncle Matt, and Cousin Dakota. They experienced the joy of gardening, the thrill of finding a rummage sale bargain, and the importance of knowing the difference between a rock and a turd.
Thank you for the memories and for all of the beautiful days, June.







0 comments:
Post a Comment