Monday, June 22, 2015

1 Second Everyday

Wow.  Would'ya look at that?  Two posts in a single day.  Could it be?  Could I have gotten my blogging groove back?!?  We shall see.  For today, though, I am WINNING (at least at this).

At the end of April, a photographer who I follow on Facebook posted a link to a video that she had created and that showed a 1 second glimpse into the life of her family for each day of the month.  When I complimented her on the video, she challenged me to try it myself.  Not one to back down from a challenge, I thought I'd give it a try for the month of May!

The result, which can be seen below, is not quite as polished as hers was or as I'd like it to be, but I think it's a good start, and we have certainly enjoyed watching it again...and again...and again.  And yes, if each video snippet seems a bit longer than 1 second, that's because the snippets are.  Because it was my first attempt at the project, there were definitely some kinks in completing it.

I decided to try the project again for the month of June...but using a different app to collect and piece together the videos.  So far, it has been easier to use than the one that I had used during the month of May.

I continue to take at least 1 photo for each day of the year, but there's something to be said for video that captures the movements, gestures, and activities of our lives!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is very entertaining. Looking forward to seeing more!

Post a Comment