Wednesday, July 1, 2015

1 Second Everyday: June

In spite of some of the frustrations that I had in completing the project last month, I continued to record one second of video for each day during the month of June.  We have enjoyed watching our May compilation of moments too much NOT to continue the project.  I did, however, make some changes to the process.  

First, I upgraded to a the 1 Second Everyday app, which I found to be MUCH more user friendly than the app that I had used in May.  I also shot more video than I actually needed so that I could choose my favorite scene from the day for the final video.  Finally, I was better about remembering to shoot video than I was when I first started the project simply because it became part of a routine.

We've already watched our new video many, many times.  Will has watched at least 20 times on his own (He seems to be our sentimental child).  Watching him watch the video over and over again makes the task of collecting the videos completely worth the little time and energy that it demanded.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment