Wednesday, September 2, 2015

1 Second Everyday: August

We're already two days into September, and just a few short weeks from the changing of seasons.  Summer passed all too quickly, and now we're preparing for the twins' first day of preschool, apple picking, and fall clean-up!  

When I started this video project in May, I did not know exactly how long I would continue to record one second for each day.  Yet, I have now completed 4 videos and have no intention to stop!  It's such a fun and easy way to document our days, and we have enjoyed watching the videos so much over the last few months!  

Our August video captures the last of our summer fun - filling the pool, running though the sprinkler, and visiting the neighborhood beach.  We visited an art museum, had lunch and went shopping with Grandma, and met Aunt Sue and Cousin Dakota at the local farmer's market.  

As much as I enjoyed all of our summer fun, I do look forward to our fall festivities!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment