Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Life {Unscripted} Blog Circle: Volume 24

I have been a long time follower and fan of the amazingly talented team of women behind Life {Unscripted}, an online community of photographers who value the importance of capturing life's unscripted moments.  So when I was asked to join this group as a Facebook page admin and as a blog circle contributor, it didn't take me long to say "YES!"  I'm not sure that I'm quite worthy to be among them, but I look forward to working with them and to learning from them!  

Each month, the photographers of Life {Unscripted} share their unscripted moments in a blog circle. I am honored to be taking part in my first L{U} blog circle today with some of my favorite captures from the month of August.  

We spent most of August soaking up the last of summer with swim classes in the neighborhood pool, trips to local fairs and a nature center, and lots of time "doing tricks" on the twins' new (to them) scooters.  As always, time was made for LEGOs and artwork.  I experimented with light quite a lot this month, shooting through plastic packaging, a ziploc bag, and Saran Wrap.  I even covered a filter in Vaseline to create some interesting images!

Thank you to the wonderful Life {Unscripted} team for allowing me to join your ranks!  I am honored to work among you!  

After taking a peek at our unscripted moments, please follow the link at the end of the post to see the GORGEOUS sunflower field photos captured by the talented Courtney Maltman this month!  





























To move around our blog circle, visit Momentologie Photography and enjoy the beautiful sunflowers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so great and we are so glad you have joined us!!! Your experiments are amazing, too! Beautiful set!

Tess Runion Photography said...

So glad to have you with us! Your images are so full of light! I love your work so much! Great post!

Unknown said...

Gah! Perfectly captured moments here, Becky! Those tire swing shots are just so dreamy!

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Fab images! Loving the Unscripted collaborative circle. You are all such amazing photographers!

Post a Comment