A few weeks ago, I had documented my suspicions that I was responsible for several of the Brewers' losses at Miller Park. Of the five games that I had attended this spring, the Crew won none of them. I had not seen the Brewers win in a regular season baseball game since the fall of 2009. I was convinced that I was the one bringing the team down - until I finally saw the Brewers win not one but two games at home this weekend.
Jim and I went to Friday night's game on our own, and stayed to watch Hart hit the game-winning home run. Last night, we joined fellow teachers and friends in tailgating before watching the Brewers defeat the Mets.
So, it isn't me after all. Whew. With many more Brewers games ahead of us this summer, I am glad that the spell was broken. I wasn't sure how many more losses I could sit through.


0 comments:
Post a Comment