Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Eats: Scarecrow Crunch

Last weekend, Jim and I hosted a Packer party for my family.  We kept the menu simple, serving chili with all of the fixings and apple pie for dessert.  I also whipped up a couple easy appetizers, including this snack mix,  to accompany our meal.  Because it made enough to feed an army, I took it to school the next day, knowing that anything placed for free taking in the teachers' lounge will disappear by the day's end - and that it did!  This mix required nothing more than dumping bags and boxes of the separate items into a big bowl.  Simple stuff, but oh, so good!

Recipe for:  Scarecrow Crunch
From:  www.pinterest.com

Ingredients:
4 cups crunchy oatmeal cereal squares
4 cups tiny twist pretzels
1 (22 oz.) bag autumn mix honey candy
2 cups peanut butter candy in crunchy shell
2 (6 oz.) boxes caramel popcorn with nuts
1 (6.6 oz.) bag chocolate graham baked snacks

Directions:
1.  In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment