Thursday, March 29, 2012
Craft Night
When my blood pressure began to climb and my doctor threatened bed rest a few weeks ago, I had expressed my hope that I would be ordered to a bed rest that would still allow me to do fun stuff. Well, that's sort of what has happened - the good doctor ordered a "modified bed rest" that translates to two "sick" days spent off my feet at home so that I can hopefully avoid a more restrictive bed rest. While I am certainly taking it easier lately, I am still able to get out and do the things that I enjoy and may not have the time for in the near future.
After a day of rest at home on Tuesday, I joined some friends at Veronica's house for the bi-monthly meeting of our craft club. Veronica had selected for us to make the glass pendant necklaces seen above using the tutorial found at Sabby in Suburbia. The necklaces were very easy to make, and rather inexpensive, too! For just $20, I was able to make four super cute necklaces!
Obviously, life is soon going to change for us, but I hope to continue to join my fellow crafters for our club meetings even after the Twinkies are here! They just might have to become honorary club members!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment