Tuesday, April 10, 2012
The Final Countdown
Unless labor should spontaneously begin between now and then, we have begun a final countdown to the moment that we meet our twins! This afternoon, we scheduled a c-section for the morning of Tuesday, April 17th to bring our little ones into this world! We know that they will turn our world upside down, but we are ready!
We have wondered for months about the looks and personalities of these little ones, and have already developed a few theories (Yes, I'm talking about you, little boy!). Whatever their appearance or behavior, we are anxious to get to know the babies that we have loved since we first heard those magical words, "I see two heartbeats." I have a feeling that we will only fall more madly and deeply in love with them once they arrive. Until then, Jim and I plan on getting as much sleep as possible, of course. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am super excited for you both! And Bailey too! This week will be the longest one yet, but enjoy the sleep and ability to go out to dinner with just a purse.
Shelly put is perfectly! I am very excited for you both as well! Life will never be the same again! In a great way!! It is hard but so worth it! They will make you smile! I cant wait to meet them!!!
Post a Comment