Friday, April 27, 2012

My Pregnancy Book


Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.


In the last days of pregnancy, I didn't do much.  Wait - I shouldn't say that.  I did work very hard on creating the perfect ass groove in the loveseat that sits in front of the television, and also on feeding my face with as much macaroni and cheese and ice cream as I possibly could.  In between those activities, I managed to make a Shutterfly book documenting my pregnancy, making use of the many ultrasound pictures that we had collected. 

I put the finishing touches on the photo book tonight so that I could soon begin work on photo books for each of the babies! 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Becky! What a nice job you did! I just love it. Cant wait to look through it in person!

Amanda said...

Becky! Your babies are beautiful!

What an amazing chronicle of this journey! Wishing you continued bliss!

Shelly said...

What a great memory keepsake for you and the twins!

Post a Comment