Monday, September 17, 2012

Five Months

Today I am a mommy to two happy, healthy, fun-lovin' five month-old babes!  Somehow, someway, Maddie and Will are five months old today (Ooh, I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it!)!  As has become our monthly tradition, I photographed the babies in their stickered onesies this morning.   As you will recall, it took over 100 shots for me to capture the perfect photographs of the twins last month.  It didn't seem to take as many attempts this month; could it be that the twins are growing used to the ever-present camera?!? 

As you may be able to tell from the three-quarter length sleeves on the twins' onesies in the pictures below, the babies continued to grow this month!  It may be time for some new onesies! 

Check back again for more picture and information from the babies' fifth month of life!





 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment