Monday, November 19, 2012

Seven Months

While Jim and I were enjoying a beautiful Saturday in Chicago, the babies were at home celebrating their seven month birthday with their Mimi and Papa.  That's right - SEVEN months.  What the what?!?  Seven.  Months.

The babies' seventh month brought their first costumes and their first Halloween, their first colds, a new helmet for Will, and a whole lot of growth and change for both of the twins.  I'll be back with more pictures and a recap of the month soon.

The twins' seven month birthday is a bittersweet one, as it foreshadows my return to the classroom next Monday.  I have been one lucky mama to have had the opportunity to stay at home with my babies for the first seven months of their lives; it will be an adjustment to go back to work - even if it is part-time.  I hope that teaching is like riding a bike, as the last day that I served as a teacher to a class of students was April 5th!  I'm a little rusty, folks.  I just might try to start amusing the first graders with silly faces and zerberts!

They would probably like that.



 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment