Thursday, November 8, 2012

Six Month Stats

Although they are nearly seven months old, Jim and I took Maddie and Will to the good doctor for their six month check-up yesterday morning.  After they were poked and prodded and weighed and measured, we were sent on our merry way with a clean bill of health for both babies and a reminder to return in three months for their nine month check-up. 

It was revealed to me yesterday upon putting each baby on the scale that my oh-so-unscientific method of weighing the babies by holding them as I stand on our bathroom scale does NOT yield accurate results.  I reported that Maddie weighed 15 lbs. 4 oz. during month five.  Unless she went on a crazy baby diet that helped her lose weight over the last 30 days (I need to go on such a diet!), Maddie's month five measurement was all kinds of wrong, as she now weighs several ounces LESS than what she weighed a month ago.  Oops! 

Also revealed to us during yesterday's appointment?  Our son is TALL!  Will ranks in the 90th percentile for height!  We shouldn't be surprised - he's always had HUGE hands and feet in comparison to his sister's. 

Anywho...here are the twins' accurate measurements in addition to their other six month stats...I'll be back with their seven month pictures ALL TOO SOON!  (Yikes!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment