Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Have a Moo-velous Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Yesterday morning, I forced Will, Maddie, and Bailey into their costumes for some pictures.  Bailey was not too happy about being summoned downstairs from his comfortable crate only to be stuffed into a costume and posed for a picture.  The babies were a bit more cooperative than they had been when I dressed them in their costumes for pictures with their cousin Dakota, but that didn't last long.  Fortunately, I was able to get several individual pictures and one picture of the two of them together before they completely melted down right there on the front hall rug. 

That may have been it for our costumes this year.  I just don't know that I ought to torture the babies or the dog again. 

Will will celebrate his first Halloween by being "mummified" this morning!  He will be casted for the helmet that he will need to wear over the next three months in an effort to round his head.  I'm sure that the last thing he'll want to do when he returns home from that experience is put on a hot, uncomfortable costume!

Happy Halloween from our farmyard to yours!






0 comments:

Post a Comment