During one of our daily play sessions, Maddie suddenly rolled from her back to her belly, flinging her arm across Will's neck as she did so. She stayed in that position for some time, pinning Will beneath her arm in a baby chokehold. For the first few minutes, Will passively allowed her to pull at his face and push him into the floor; he even seemed to enjoy the attention that he received from his sister. The novelty eventually wore off, however. Will broke out in a fit of tears as his big sister continued to deliver her beatdown. I saved him from her grasp, of course...but I snapped a few pictures first! Poor Will. Beat up by a girl.
 |
| Yes, Maddie is sportin' a combover these days...Will probably made fun of it, causing Maddie to lose her cool. |
 |
| Will: "What are you doing? I take back what I said about your hair. I shouldn't talk...I've got my own hair issues." |
 |
| Will: "This isn't coming to an end anytime soon, is it?" |
 |
| Maddie: "Eat it, little brother." |
0 comments:
Post a Comment