Saturday, February 1, 2014

Project 365: January

New Year's Day seems like worlds and a lifetime ago, and in some ways, it was.  Since January 1st, we have returned to our temporary home and life in The Netherlands. We are literally a world away from where we were on the first day of 2014, when little Miss Maddie had a ball playing with our New Year's Eve party supplies.  Ten days later, we made our way back to Holland and to our Little Dutch House.  Life picked up where we had left it here - trips to the grocery store every other day, afternoon walks to the mailboxes, and plenty of play! 
 
On a photography front, I began "editing" my photos with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom this month.  I truly don't know what I'm doing in the program; I have yet to crack open a big, scary book to really get to know the software.    One of my goals for the near future is to begin shooting in RAW (as opposed to JPEG only), which will give me more flexibility in editing.
 
As mentioned in a previous post, I will continue to post this year's Project 365 pictures here on Good Times, but I have decided to simplify the process a bit by posting them just once each month without captions.  I'm hopeful that the pictures will speak for themselves!
 
So, without further ado, I give you 31 pictures from January 2014...
 






























0 comments:

Post a Comment