Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Yesterday marked 11 years of marriage for Sue and Matt, and while they celebrated with dinner and a movie, Jim and I spent a fun-filled evening with Dakota.  To fill our hours together, I planned an evening of baking, frosting, and eating cupcakes, eating pizza, reading, decorating a pumpkin, and watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  Of course, we also saved some time for chasing and playing with Bailey, who was worn out just about an hour after Dakota arrived!  By the end of the night, I felt the same! 

Happy anniversary, Sue and Matt!  We hope that you enjoyed your night out! 

I had found The Monster Mash in sound book form at Walgreens.  It was a hit with Dakota!

Shortly after Dakota arrived and after a few games of chase had been completed, Bailey went MIA.  When I went to look for him, I found him sprawled out on the floor hiding from our little guest!

Mmmm...pizza!

Dakota was serious about frosting her cupcake.

It's pumpkin time!  Uncle Jim was called in to assist with preparing the pumpkin for decorating.

With holes punched in the pumpkin (Thanks, Uncle Jim!), Dakota was all set to begin transforming her pumpkin into a pirate!

Almost done!

Argh, matey! 

Silly!

Dakota's pirate pumpkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment