Monday, October 31, 2011

The Rooster Crows Again!


Happy Halloween! Bailey's celebrating this Halloween as a rooster once again. He rocked the rooster when he was a much younger pup and much more willing to wear clothing. In his old age, Bailey has developed an aversion to clothing and costumes (Could it be that I scarred him with all of the costumes and clothing that I once forced him to wear?). He was not too happy when I dressed him in his rooster look. I enticed him with treats, but he was still miserable. He literally did not move for a minute or two after I put on his costume. I dragged him outside for a few pictures and then we returned inside, where I rewarded by quickly taking off the costume. It was at that point that I realized that I had taken all of the pictures in the wrong camera setting! The costume went back on. The price for such a costly error? One Dingo bone, which Bailey is now chewing while still in costume (There's no time to waste when a bone needs to be chewed!).


 

1 comments:

Angela said...

Ha! The costume IS adorable, though!

Post a Comment