If interested in making an ornament like the one seen above, just follow this link to a tutorial (There isn't really much to the tutorial, though - Just purchase a clear plastic ornament, fill it with rolled scrapbook paper, and tie a bow on it! Voila!).
Last night, I stayed up late to create a snowball wreath like the one pictured below for Jim's grandma (Shhh...Don't tell her!). My intent for the wreath was two-fold: Create a homemade gift for Grandma Joan, and perform a "trial run" for the craft that I'll lead my Craft Club in completing when they come over to my house next month. I LOVE the way that the wreath turned out, but I won't lie - it was a tedious (and sometimes painful)process to put it together. By the end of the night, my fingers had been badly scalded by hot glue several times and my kitchen floor and table were a disaster, BUT I was happy with the results of my labor. I look forward to making another one for us to keep!
![]() |
| Like/Love it? You can make your own by following the tutorial found here. Or, join us for our January craft club meeting! |
| ...and here's Grandma Joan's winter wreath hanging on our basement door! I'm going to need to replicate the wreath soon! I love it! |
| A closer view...if you look at the reflection in the door, you can get a glimpse of the mess that our kitchen table had become. It's a good thing no one's coming over to our house for Christmas! |









2 comments:
Those turned out awesome! I have both of those pinned this year too -- maybe I'll get around to them by next year. You've gotta get all your crafting in now before you have BOTH your hands full! :)
how do i get invited to craft club?!?!? or is just for school friends?
Post a Comment