Sunday, January 29, 2012

I ♥ Crafting!


After fighting off crowds of other crafters while waiting for my fabric to be cut at Jo-Ann Fabrics yesterday afternoon (It was INSANITY!), I came home to sit down and make a love-ly wreath to hang on our front door. I followed the tutorial that I found at The Idea Room (by way of Pinterest, of course), and in a few hours, I had a beautiful heart-shaped wreath, a soft brain (I had watched Kourtney and Kim Take New York all afternoon), and a sore thumb (I thought I was taking the smarter route by skipping the hot glue and going with pins, but those pins have to pushed in!)!

Don't you ♥ it?
 While waiting for my number to come up at Jo-Ann yesterday (I'm telling you - it was CUH-RAAAAZY!), I collected the yarn needed to whip up this cute craft sometime soon: 

Looks easy enough, right?  I just need to make a trip to Menard's to pick up the wire...let's hope that it isn't as nuts as Jo-Ann was yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment