Monday, January 23, 2012

Look Who's Four!

Somehow, four years have impossibly passed by since my adorable, silly, and clever niece and Goddaughter, Dakota Paige, was born.  While Sunday marked Dakota's actual birthday, she celebrated her fourth birthday with her family and friends during a rockin' party at The Organ Piper on Saturday.  Highlights from the party included delicious pizza and cake, arcade games, dancing, presents, and...organ music, of course!  The organ player (and the quacking ducks) even serenaded the birthday girl with a round of "Happy Birthday"! 

Although I left with a splitting headache (Hmmm...I wonder why?!?), I was so happy to have been able to join Dakota in celebrating her birthday!  Happy birthday, D! 

It seems like just yesterday that I held this little girl in my arms for the first time!

Visiting The Organ Piper was a blast from the past!

The birthday girl poses with her Uncle Bobby

Nom, nom, nom!  Pizza!

Dakota, Grandma C., and Uncle Bobby take in the quacking ducks (Don't you think that the two adults look more amused than the four year-old?)

Dakota with her Grandma C.

Taking a break from bustin' a move on the dance floor

Giddyup, birthday girl!

Excitement :)

Presents!

Word to the wise:  Don't get into a car with Dakota behind the wheel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment