After taking a brief hiatus, I returned to the world of crafting last night as I joined my fellow Craft Club members for our June meeting. Although I was certainly looking forward to crafting, I was more excited to spend a few hours away from home with friends (Don't get me wrong - I love our babies, but some time apart is good for all of us!).
As our hostess with the mostess, Becky D. chose and organized last night's craft - fabric covered buttons used to create bookmarks, magnets, bobby pins, and bracelets. I created all but the bracelet before I left to retire to my bed at home (I'll have to put the bracelet together in my spare time...HA!).
Requiring just a few materials and tools, the projects were easy and relatively inexpensive to make. The most difficult part of the process was choosing which fabric to use!
I would have liked to have had the energy to stay to make the bracelet, but I enjoyed my evening out with friends...plus I came home with all of the loot seen below!
| Seen above are the fruits of my crafting labor - magnets, bookmarks, bobby pins, and ponytail holders. |
| I'll probably use these funky bookmarks to mark my place in the baby books that are quickly piling up. |
| These colorful magnets have already found a home in our kitchen. |
| A certain curly-haired four year-old will be the recipient of these bobby pins and ponytail holders. Shhh! |







0 comments:
Post a Comment