Of course, he will most definitely poop all over either/both of us later tonight, but at least I had the precious moments with him captured in the video!
Monday, June 25, 2012
Got You!
When Will isn't struggling with gas or hunger pains (that boy can EAT!), he is truly a happy, adorable baby! I caught him in one of his happier moments today right after a meal. As Chandler might say, "Could he BE any cuter?" (I've been watching a lot of Friends reruns lately!)
Of course, he will most definitely poop all over either/both of us later tonight, but at least I had the precious moments with him captured in the video!
Of course, he will most definitely poop all over either/both of us later tonight, but at least I had the precious moments with him captured in the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment