At this time last year, we were busily preparing for Baby A and Baby B - decorating the nursery, opening gifts, and attending classes. A year later, and our little Baby A (Maddie) and Baby B (Will) are already 10 months old, and are all too quickly approaching their first birthday!
As I had written in my Project 365 post, I had GREAT difficulty photographing Maddie and Will on Sunday, their 10-month birthday. Will would not leave his sticker on his onesie, and Maddie just didn't want to stay still! After taking quite a few pictures like the ones shown below, I vowed to try again another day, hoping that I would be able to capture some smiling babies.
Yesterday morning, I mustered up the energy to attempt to photograph the twins in their stickered onesies once again. It was just as, if not more, difficult as it had been on Sunday, as Jim was not home to help me wrangle and entertain Maddie and Will. I managed to get a couple decent shots (it helped to give Maddie some toys to hold), but I was not able, no matter how hard I tried, to get a picture of the twins laying on their backs looking up at me. Unfortunately, I think that pose is a thing of the past.
Fortunately, we only have two more sticker shoots to get through before the twins' FIRST birthday! Unbelievable.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment