I am embarassed to admit it, but yes, I am a fan of ABC's The Bachelor. One would think that after the dozens of failed relationships that the show has produced, I would have stopped watching! Unfortunately, I have not. I fully blame the lunch crowd in the staff lounge at school. I only watch to participate in the conversation over lunch on Tuesday (This is what I tell myself while tuning in every Monday night).This season, Jason Mesnick, a fan favorite from last season's The Bachelorette (with Deanna Pappas), has tried his hand at finding his soulmate amongst a group of 25 "amazing" women (Everything on The Bachelor is "amazing" - I started to tally the amount of times the word "amazing" was uttered last week, but lost count!). It is now nearing the end of the season, and Jason needs to choose one of two girls - Melissa, a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, or Molly, who currently resides and works in the Milwaukee area - to propose to during the finale.
After Jason handed out the 2 roses to Melissa and Molly this evening and Jason bid adieu to Jillian (my favorite), highlights of the finale were aired. Among the highlights were scenes showing Deanna's return (she claims she "made a mistake"), and a very distraught Jason running out to the balcony in hysterics. AND THEN - Chris Harrison announced that because the finale would be so emotional and shocking, ABC will keep the taping of The Bachelor: After the Final Rose as "intimate" as possible.
What will happen that is so dramatic and so shocking? Will Jason choose one of the two girls left, or will he surprise everyone and reveal that he still loves Deanna? Any thoughts from blog readers?
I have so much to talk about over lunch in the lounge tomorrow!







1 comments:
You are such a dork!
Shelly
Post a Comment