Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh, Babies!

Over the last two days, I have mingled with some of my favorite people under the age of 2. Yesterday, Veronica and two week-old Samara ventured out into the rain to join me and other coworkers for lunch. Samara slept right through the meal, giving Veronica the chance to eat and talk.



With today off, I visited Shelly and baby Jake at their home. It is hard to believe that Jake is already over 1 month old! He has one thick head of hair!




From Shelly's house, I headed off to see Sue and Dakota. The last time I saw Dakota was about a month ago. Since then, she has learned to walk without any help. Sue has said that she gets into all sorts of trouble now, and boy, did I witness it! During my visit, Dakota attempted to climb the stairs, unplug a cord, and ran away from me and Sue! What a stinker! Despite the mischief that she gets into, she is lots of fun to play and dance with!






After mere visits with 3 moms and their babies, I am tired! I give props to Veronica, Shelly, and Sue for all that they do for their little ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment