After months of withdrawal from it, I am finally able to play Guitar Hero once again. For those of you who haven't heard my complaints, our video game system broke in late November. We spent the last few months researching our options for repairing or replacing the system. We decided that with the expense of repair and the possibility that the system could crash again, that we would just have to buy a new system. Yesterday, we bought another xBox 360.While I am a little rusty after months of rest, I am fully enjoying the return of Guitar Hero to our house. I had missed it! I will definitely need to get used to playing again, though. After playing one song last night, I was reminded of the Guitar Hero "claw hand" that befalls serious rockers.
Guitar Hero's return could not have come at a better time; March is a long and difficult month to get through. I plan on playing right through to spring.







0 comments:
Post a Comment