
For those of you anxiously awaiting the results of our Oscar contest, I apologize for leaving you in the dark for days. As you can see from the above photo, it was Jim that lost the bet on Sunday night.
Although I was victorious, I only narrowly escaped the PDQ sandwich. After completing our ballots, Jim and I compared our picks only to find that we had selected the same winners in every category but one: Cinematography. We must have referred to the same website for predictions! If our contest had come to a tie, our guesses for the show's ending time were as close as they could get - Jim predicted that the Academy Award show would end at 10:35, while I thought that the program would end a minute earlier.
So it all came down to Cinematography. Jim had selected The Hurt Locker as his predicted winner, while I chose the winning Avatar (which lost to The Hurt Locker in most other categories).
Jim agreed to pose for the photo shown above, but he has not yet fulfilled his promise to eat a cup of yogurt if he lost to me in Sunday night's bet. If I would have lost, I would have eaten the PDQ sandwich. I probably wouldn't have liked it, but I would have eaten it. Seriously - who would eat a sandwich prepared at a GAS STATION?!?







2 comments:
Oh my Gosh...Jim, yogurt is so awesome...it's like the perfect, most compact and convenient food you can find...I was once like you until about 10 years ago...maybe 8...anyway, Matt convinced me to try yogurt and I was hooked. I regretted not making it a part of my life sooner...especially Yoplait...it's not like the yogurt of the old days where it was curdly looking...Yoplait is seriously like pudding...do you like pudding???? Anyway, it's a regular part of my diet now and I'd be willing to bet you one of those gas station sandwiches you get hooked if you actually try one!
Jim---Nice Face!!!!!!looks like yogurt is ranked right up there next to eggs
Post a Comment