Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Eats: Onion-Roasted Potatoes

Today's Good Eats recipe comes from my sister-in-law, Kristen, who made these potatoes for dinner last night. The family gathered together at Deb and Steve's house to celebrate winter/spring birthdays. We enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner prepared by Deb and Steve. Kristen brought these potatoes to the feast. Though I've made these potatoes before, I have not made them in a long time. Kristen reminded me of how good they are! They're easy to make, too! I'm hoping to make them sometime this week.

Recipe for: Onion-Roasted Potatoes
From: Kristen

Ingredients:
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
4 all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Directions:
1. In large bowl, toss all ingredients until evenly coated.
2. In 13 x 9 inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes.
3. Bake at 425 degrees, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, we can't wait to hear, who will have the stomach ache tomorrow---Good Luck to both of you

Post a Comment