Now, I know that many families hold a long-standing tradition of arriving early on the 3rd (or even the day before) and setting up tents, tables and chairs in preparation for camping out in the hours leading up to the fireworks display. For us, though, last night's experience truly was the way to go - there was no need for us to arrive any earlier than 6:00 p.m., we didn't need to pack a cooler or chairs, we didn't need to fight the crowds in the hunt for open piece of lawn, and we didn't need to clean up when the night was done.
The only way that last night's experience could have been made any better was if it was easier for us to get out of downtown after the display. We just might have to take the bus down next year.







1 comments:
I thought maybe you guys all did that this year. Thought I may run into you. We usually always sit in the lawn area right to the bottom left of where you guys sit!
Post a Comment