Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Ho, Ho, Ho-me Made Holiday!

If one had walked into our kitchen at any given point during the month of December, chances are high that one would have seen a kitchen table buried under skeins of yarn, sheets of felt, cardboard letters, tubes of paint, rolls of ribbon, foam wreaths, photo frames, and more!  With two craft exchanges to which to contribute and with several gifts to make for others, I was as busy as an elf this holiday season!  I also completed a few projects to decorate our own home! 
 
I enjoy crafting, and loved giving some home made items as gifts to friends and family members, but I must admit that I'm glad that I can see our kitchen table once again! 
 
Below are pictures of the crafts that kept me busy during the month of December!
 
Christmas song lyric printable art


More printable art

Yarn wrapped letters

Santa handprint ornaments

Yarn wrapped candy cane wreaths

Recycled T-shirt scarves
While I have yet to meet with my craft club to exchange our gifts for one another (Yes, I am risking that one or more of them might see this post, but they wouldn't necessarily know which of the above crafts is meant for them.), I did exchange crafts with Jenny, Shelly, and Chris when we went out for dinner at 8 Twelve on Friday night.  Their creations can be seen below.  Don't I have some talented friends?!?  
Almond oil sugar scrub with lavender essential oil...made by Jenny

 
Cloth pouch with photo fabric lining...made by Chris



Reversible apron...made by Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment