Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot with Uncle Bobby

When I complained to my brother that I was having difficulty photographing the twins without getting the lighting and focus all wrong, he offered to come over to our house to help out.  Last Wednesday afternoon, he spent about an hour learning just how much of a struggle it is to photograph two feisty infants!  As difficult as it was and as crabby as Maddie was, Bobby was able to get a few great shots of the twins together and several other fantastic pictures of each twin on his/her own!  You can check some of them out below!

You can check out more of Bobby's work at his photo blog.

 


 



 
 
"Uncle Bobby, are you done yet?  We're tired!"



 
 
 
 
...And here's where it all falls apart!

 

 

 
 
...Aaaaand we're done!  No more pictures!  No more pictures!  We're tired!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I just love it Becky! Sweet! Made me laugh! And I also checked out Bobby's blog...very nice work!

Post a Comment