Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sittin' Handsome

Just in time for Christmas, Will has learned to sit on his own!  Now, he doesn't stay in one place long if there is something (a toy, a cell phone, a book, an electrical cord, etc.) nearby that interests him, but when placed in the middle of a floor cleared of any possible distractions, Will can sit by himself!  What a big boy! 

When I complained to my brother, Bobby, that I was having difficulty getting pictures of the twins, he offered to come over to take some shots of them.  Maddie wasn't in the best of moods once again (I don't think she likes photo shoots), but Will posed like the rock star that he is, shot after shot.  There will be more to come from the pictures Uncle Bobby took yesterday, but I had to share this one as proof that we now have two sitters in this house (Well, really five sitters...but Bailey, Jim, and I have long mastered that skill!)! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment