Sunday, September 1, 2013

Project 365: Week Thirty-Four

The thirty-fourth week of Project 365, which came to a close last Monday, brought a trip to the splash park, a visit to the library, and a brief but fun-filled stay in Door County.  It marked our last of our summer play dates with friends, but our first week of classes at Gymboree!  

It was during this week that I snapped one of my favorite pictures of all-time - the picture of Will and Jim walking hand-in-hand down to the water melts my heart!  I LOVED taking pictures of the twins at the beach!  It was so fun to snap pictures of them against a new backdrop!  


232/365:  Ten Tiny Toes

I had to crawl under the kitchen table to capture this picture of Maddie's adorable feet and tiny toes.  After snapping the picture, I bumped my head on the table while attempting to crawl out from underneath it.  I had crumbs stuck to my knees and a bump on my head, but I think the photo was worth it. :)

233/365:  All Splashed Out

We met friends at a local splash park for some cool fun in the hot sun on Wednesday.  Just as she had on our first visit to this particular park, Maddie enjoyed splashing in the water - until a fountain suddenly and unexpectedly drenched her with cold water (the fountains come on and off without warning).  It was all over after that happened; she spent the rest of our stay glued to me.  She may not have gotten the exercise that her brother got while running around the splash park, but she still fell fast asleep in the car on the way home.  

234/365:  Spoon Man

Each time he is released in the play area at the library, Will makes a beeline for the kitchen corner, where he quickly finds and picks up a plastic spoon to carry as he continues to play.  It may be difficult to see here, but he is, indeed, wielding that silly plastic spoon as he plays with the activity cube.  Weirdo. 

235/365:  Moving Day

When the neighbors were busy packing a U-Haul presumably bound for college, Will and Maddie were busy gawking at the activity from their perch atop the windowsill.  

236/365:  Happy Hikers

Maddie was all smiles on our hike through Peninsula State Park on Saturday!  Mama was pretty happy, too!

237/365:  Beach Bums

I'm in love with this picture...the colors, the light, the people and moment that it captures!

238/365:  Back to the Daily Grind

After a fun-filled weekend getaway, it was back to daily grind on Monday, which meant chalk drawing on the patio for us!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment