Friday, March 22, 2013

Eleven Months

The twins turned eleven months old last Sunday!  We're now in the home stretch to the first birthday!  As you know, it has been our routine and tradition to snap pictures of the twins in their monthly sticker onesies for each month since they were born, but it has become increasingly difficult to do so.  This month was the hardest yet.  After making several attempts (over several days) at capturing the twins in the traditional poses, I am waving the white flag.  We will all have to be satisfied with what I was able to get because I don't think it will get much better.  The main culprit this month?  Maddie. She just won't lay on her back and stay there anymore.  There's too many other things to do.  I even tried a tip that I had read online - put a piece of invisible tape on the hand of baby/child, which will interest them enough to stay put, and then quick get the child's attention, take the picture, and take the tape away, as the child will surely try to eat it.  Yeah...as you can see from the pictures below, Will was definitely interested in the tape, while Maddie could have cared less.  It was worth a shot. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment