Another week of photography has come to a close! The year is zipping right along, isn't it? I hope that pictures of snow are soon replaced by spring flowers, but it doesn't look as though that will happen anytime in the near future. Until then, I suppose I will continue taking pictures of the twins {sigh}.
 |
57/365: "I'm Awake, Mama!"
Although Maddie can grow quite crabby before going down for a nap or for the night, she is the world's happiest baby when she wakes up! On Tuesday morning, I found her talking, smiling, and standing in her Pack n' Play after waking up from her nap. |
 |
58/365: Snowy Knob
With a promise to differentiate my subjects this week, I took my camera outside during naptime on Wednesday. I found the doorknob on our garage door covered with snow, and thought that it made for an interesting subject. I snapped a few shots and quick ran inside to get out of the cold and the snow! |
 |
59/365: To the Moon and Back
We have recently attempted to move Maddie back into her crib for naps, as it is less than ideal to have her in the Pack n' Play in our bedroom. On Thursday morning, Maddie successfully napped in her crib. She and Will woke up a tad early, but I was thrilled that I was able to fold laundry and watch television in our bedroom while the twins napped in the nursery! Besides, I was able to use that time to take some pretty adorable pictures of her and Will. This one was an instant favorite! |
 |
60/365: Baby in a Box
Because we literally receive at least three deliveries at the end of each month (diapers, wipes, formula), there was no shortage of boxes around our house last week. In fact, Jim and I built an impressive tower of boxes in our garage before Jim broke the boxes down over the weekend. On Friday, I placed Will in a box that our new bedding (Yeah!) had been packed in, and clicked away as he played inside of it. The box was a cheap source of entertainment for a few days before it, too, was broken down and put into the recycling bin. |
 |
61/365: Great Grandma
On Saturday, Jim's family gathered at his grandma's house to celebrate several spring birthdays. It had been some time since Maddie and Will had seen their great grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. Maddie was slow to warm up to her relatives, while Will hammed it up. Here, he plays with his great grandma. |
 |
62/365: Badger Basketball
On Sunday, Jim and I joined Matt and Kerri for a trip to Madison to see Wisconsin take on Purdue at the Kohl Center. The Badgers lost in an embarassing fashion, but we still enjoyed the time we spent in good ol' Madtown. |
 |
63/365: "I couldn't sleep and I'm still tired and I don't feel well and I may be teething again and my Mama took my pacifier away and...!"
Will must have gotten up on the wrong side of the crib after this morning's nap, because he just wasn't himself for a while. Granted, I took a pacifier out of his mouth so I could snap a few pictures without it and then stuck a camera in his face...I suppose I would be a little upset, too. The good news is that he seemed to be in a much better mood when I returned home after school this evening. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment